Larry Scott Died | Firist Mr Olympia Winner | The Legend Larry Scott RIP
Larry Scott died, the first ever Mr. Olympia passed away at the age of 75.
Scott was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease in 2010. He died from complications of disease on March 8, 2014.
His figure has inspired all bodybuilders who have ever competed.
May “the Legend” rest in peace.
|— Bodybuilder —|
|Born||October 12, 1938 (age 75)
Blackfoot, Idaho, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg)|
|Pro-debut||1959 Mr. Idaho, 1959|
|Best win||IFBB Mr. Olympia 1965-1966, two consecutive times,|
Larry Scott, nicknamed “the Legend”, born on October 12, 1938 in Blackfoot, Idaho. American former IFBB professional bodybuilder.
- The first bodybuilder to win the Mr. Olympia competition.
- The only bodybuilder that is undefeated in Mr Olympia
- One of the first bodybuilders to have 20 in. upper arms
- 1959 Mr. Idaho, 1st
- 1960 Mr. California – AAU, Winner
- 1960 Mr. California – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1960 Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, Most Muscular, 3rd
- 1960 Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, 3rd
- 1961 Mr. Pacific Coast – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1961 Mr. Pacific Coast – AAU, Winner
- 1962 Mr. America, Medium, 2 and Overall
- 1963 Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st
- 1964 Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st and Overall
- 1965 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1966 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1979 Canada Diamond Pro Cup, 9th
- 1979 Grand Prix Vancouver, Did not place
Official Website @ Larry Scott